Poet Siobhan Hodge calls for a change of attitude to address the neglect of our environment.
Janelle Koh sits down with Kate Jessica Raphael, award-winning crime fiction author for a chat about her work, and the interrelations that exist between crime fiction and human rights.
Read an excerpt of Kate Jessica Raphael’s crime fiction novel ‘Murder Under the Bridge’, which is drawn directly from the author’s experiences in Palestine.
ace&jig are changing fashion by putting sustainability and human rights at the heart of everything they do.
How will automation and globalisation affect the way we work in the future?
“2019 is the UN Year of Indigenous Languages. The UN’s action plan?is calling on states to?legislate?support for Indigenous language maintenance.”
Joel Wright,?Gunditjmara descendant and traditional owner
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?